top of page

FAQ & Useful Information

Q.   How much of my donation directly supports the CCMR Mission?

A.  Central Colorado Mountain Riders is a 100% volunteer, non-profit 501(c)(3) organization.  We do not pay any administrative salaries.  Our volunteers are performing all of the essential services such as grant writing, communications, newsletters, merchandise design, fulfillment, photography, Facebook and websites. 
CCMR has a paid accountant.  In addition, there are some costs associated with materials and subscriptions for  administration and communication/websites.  Thanks to the hard work of our Board members and volunteers, we are confident that CCMR does as much as possible to put donations and grant money to work in the most efficient way possible.

Q.    What are some rules and tips for off-road enthusiasts.


One of CCMR's Trailhead Kiosks - Respect Gets Respect


Q.  Do I need to purchase an OHV Sticker to ride trails in Colorado?

A.  Yes. - dirtbikes/adventure bikes and all other off-highway vehicles are required to purchase on OHV Permit to operate in Colorado. This includes while in route, in staging areas and on public land roads and OHV designated trails.  Regardless of when they are purchased, both OHV Registrations and Permits are valid from April 1 through March 31 each year and are required annually.


Go to the Colorado Parks and Wildlife website for more information and to purchase OHV Permits:

Note:  Most of our grant money comes from OHV permit revenues.  These grants enable us to make significant improvements to your Central Colorado multi-use trails.

bottom of page